I am starting a new list of the best DUI blog posts for the past month. I am admittedly stealing the idea after reading Kevin O'Keefe's Best In Law Blogs. However, as I am one of Kevin's clients, I don't think he will mind (as long as the check clears.) Here are the posts that I found most interesting for the past month:
- United States Tax Law Encourages Drunk Driving - I guess we have to give credit to a very clever accountant.
- DA Appeals Ruling in Massachusetts DUI Blood Testing Case - It should be obvious to any prosecutor that to get laboratory results into evidence, there needs to be a someone to testify to them. I am sure I just jinxed this attorney by making this statement.
- Minnesota DWI Lawyers Pissed about Urine Cases: What Happens When Judges Assume the Role of Scientist - This post is very technical. There is an excellent discussion regarding urine testing. More importantly, the post has a great title.
- DUI Innocence Project: 93% Wrong-False Use of Roadside Tests Can Lead to False Arrest - This post presents a very good idea and a clear presentation of the truth about field sobriety testing.
- And Introducing The Unethical Attention-Whoring Crappy Douchebag Lawyer - This is the most entertaining post of the month by far.
If there are any DUI lawyers that think I should have put their post here, let me know.