This past Sunday I was interviewed by local radio station KTAR's Jay Lawrence on a number of Arizona DUI issues, including:
- current Arizona charges and penalties,
- changing enforcement standards for DUI charges based on jurisdiction (Scottsdale, for example),
- measurement and testing,
- drug-based DUI charges - both legal prescription and illegal,
- differing charges while a child is in a vehicle, and
- timelines for resolution of DUI charges.
The entire interview, along with my answers to various phone-in questions, is now available as a downloadable podcast, starting at the 11:00 minute mark.
Many thanks to Jay Lawrence and KTAR for having me.