Tomorrow around 10:00 a.m. the Arizona Supreme Court will issue its decision regarding the Scottsdale Crime Lab. Here are some of the new stories about the case of STATE v HON. BERNSTEIN/HERMAN:
- Scottsdale DUIs in question over lab methods – Arizona Republic
- E-mails point to problems in Scottsdale crime lab – Arizona Republic
- Lab Results in DUI Cases In Arizona City Challenged – Insurance Journal
- Lab results in Scottsdale DUI cases challenged – Washinton Examiner
- Arizona court to review ruling on Scottsdale DUI results – Washinton Times
- Fate of Scottsdale DUI cases now in hands of state Supreme Court
I will provide a summary of the Supreme Court’s opinion following its release.